Favorite things

I love....


  • Just love long thunderstorms with bright lightning zings & a heavy rain @ nites
  • I love listening to nice music, specially the ones that bring up memories.
  • Watching a horror movie at midnight.
  • Aroma of coffee, good food……
  • Hooked to the web, can’t spend a day without it
  • Enjoying with friends, watching beautiful smile on a face
  • Watching the nature, love being with it
  • Sometimes, I purposely miss my office bus, just to travel a long beautiful route.
  • Watching People ( its fun, all are so different )
  • A misty morning long drive through the toll road in Delhi (it’s the best)
  • A rainbow always make me happy, out in a rainy day makes me happy
  • Love relating the cloud shapes, most memorable was when I saw a heart shaped one
  • When you are cleaning your room and find something old, unexpected
  • I just love my room, I never get bored there
  • Sometimes I love being with myself ( not always )
  • A Stars filled sky ( aur ek toota sitara bhi)
  • A bright Sunny days
  • Love to see things pass by when traveling in speed
  • Watching albums once a while with my sis & remembering incidents related to them
  • Love solving puzzles
  • Visiting old architectural wonders,
  • Free state of mind after meditation,
  • I love sitting like that boy in the photo in a place like that,lost in thoughts.
  • Cute kittens & puppies,
  • Watching couples very much in love,
  • Dance of a waterdrop let on the lotus leaves
  • A thin plastic bag dancing during a strong wind
  • Watching moonrise,sometimes i stay away to see the moon late at night, seen it change from white to red,like a sun
  • Hear the cuckoo sing in spring time
  • Watch a gardenfull of radient flower
  • When my mobile rings after a long time sometimes
  • Talking with friends about childhood memories
  • Capture moments...well i love to roam around and when my eye catches something beautiful photogenic...i love to capture it...i love photography.
  • I love to watch the sun go down,
  • Enjoy the beach on a stary night,just listening to the waves,
  • When there's a strong wind, love to watch the leave flutter and dance
  • Sit and watch 'tom & jerry',every re-runs
  • Take up challenges in life
  • Sit in open theatre and watch a movie with friends or family, it was such fun





.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 9000

The Forest

Different Worlds

Sleep Well

Privacy Policy for nirvanajuncture.blogspot.com

My Bookmarks

Points to Ponder

Simple Warli Art

Learn From Your DOG

Happiness Voyage